Answers to Cryptoquips & Cryptograms
Click here if you somehow got here without trying the puzzles.
1. If anything is sacred the human body is sacred.
2. Better to remain silent and thought to be a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
3. The best lack all conviction, while the worst are filled with passionate intensity.
4. A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds.
5. It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
6. Great spirits have always met violent opposition from mediocre minds.
7. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
8. The heart has its reasons, which reason does not know.
9. A goal is a dream with a deadline.
10. I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him.
BACK TO CRYPTOQUIPS & CRYPTOGRAMS
Back to top |
Back to Main Page of Puzz.com - IQ Tests, Puzzles, Games & Contests